Our GreenLiner insulated shipping boxes keep meats such as steak, poultry, turkey, and pork frozen until delivery. The easy to use liners arrive flat in compact bundles, open and unfold easily and are ready to be dropped into an open carton.
The box liners can be made water-tight with use of a simple plastic liner, thereafter they will work well with wet products packed with gel ice or water ice.
GreenLiner Box Liner Features:
- Maintains refrigerated or frozen temperature to prevent spoilage during transport.
- Clean and professional presentation.
- Excellent for restaurant order fulfillment.
- Does not let odors out through fragrance transmission.
- Works for a variety of meat products, frozen with dry ice or fresh using gel refrigerant packs
Related Case Study
This comparison clearly shows how the 1″ GreenLiner and Dry Ice can be used to increase profits and expand the reach of companies wishing to ship frozen meat and other frozen products via ground transport.